Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Go See: "Clash of the Titans" 3D

I am still pondering about this film, "Clash of the Titans" in 3D. Maybe it's that I just can't get over how hot Sam Worthington looked in a short roman soldier costume. I kept waiting for a good breeze but it never happened. If you saw the 1981 version, starring Harry Hamlin, you'll find that it's a tad different. Perhaps it's the special effects instead of stop motion, or the fancy plastic 3D glasses that are offered (with a lovely recycling bin at the exit, very eco-friendly!). Sadly, the last 3D film I saw "Jaws 3-D" and they gave us cardboard glasses like these



I won't spoil anything for you as that is not my thing. I specifically don't read reviews for the very purpose that I like to be surprised and don't like preconceived notions about a film. It was well cast, from Liam Neeson as Zeus, Ralph Fiennes as Hades, Mads Mikkelsen as Draco, and Gemma Arterton as lo.


Here's a sneak peek - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment