Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's never too late to wish you a Happy New Year! Where have I been? Perhaps I took a hiatus from my own life. No, I wish! I've been quite busy - I am excited to announce that my first interview with Korean Film Director Bong Joon-ho was published in the December 2010 issue of KoreAm. I was so excited and honored to have interviewed such an incredibly talented director. He directed hits such as the sci-fi horror film, "The Host" and the critically acclaimed drama, "Mother", starring veteran Korean actress Kim Hye-ja. Next up, he is working on a sci-fi film titled "Snow Piercer" which is based off of a french comic book. I hear rumors that "Captain America's" Chris Evans is considering working on this film - very exciting.

So, take a look at my interview and keep reading for more of my "two-cents" on various films - old and new!

No comments:

Post a Comment