Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Who Is This Guy, Super Hans?



I am in complete and utter despair as I've just finished watching the last episode in Series 9 of "Peep Show" on Netflix. I had started watching this show years ago and then never picked back up on it until quite recently. Once I started, I was absolutely hooked. And I will tell you, I'm a bit of a British TV connoisseur. Just ask around - I can give you references.  I love the woesome and absolutely ridiculous predicaments that Mark (David Mitchell) and Jez (Robert Webb) get themselves into. 

Throughout the many seasons, there have been quite a few cast of characters who thoroughly incite the idiocy of these two fellows.  One of them is the character Super Hans played by Matt King. Who is this guy?  He's an actor, comedian and writer. He's been in films such as Guy Richie's "Rocknrolla" and Nicolas Winding Refn's "Bronson". You might have also spotted him as Cook's Dad on the show "Skins" (one of my faves!) as well as his own self-penned sketch show called "Dogface". Keep an eye out for this bloke as I'm sure he'll be crossing the pond soon to the States for even bigger roles. 

Check out this clip of some top Super Hans moments on "Peep Show". 

No comments:

Post a Comment