Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!

Okay, I'm a little late in wishing ya'll a happy new year but I'm still within the first week back near the 1st and well, in my opinion, it's still okay. Now if I tried that tomorrow, then it'd be a different story. I wish that I could say I saw a load of films over the holidays but unfortunately I didn't. I am happy to report that I did see "Nine" finally. Perhaps I hyped myself up and expected a major grandiose film but I found that it was missing tiny pizazz or oomph that transports you out of your seat and doesn't remind you that you're sitting for two hours and your right knee doesn't hurt from cramping up. It makes me sad to say that I didn't LOVE this film because I am the gayest of gay men. I am, however, obsessed with the soundtrack and immediately went home to download various songs from itunes such as Penelope Cruz singing "A Call From the Vatican".



...and Fergie singing "Be Italian".



And, last but not least, Kate Hudson singing "Cinema Italiano."



Suffice it to say, I loved the music and choreagraphy with such big named stars. So I would highly recommend getting the soundtrack. Happy Listening! (Jazz Hands!)

No comments:

Post a Comment