Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rent It! - "Letters to Juliet"

I just returned from the south and on my return flight, I decided to really veg out and watch the scheduled movie - "Letters to Juliet". I had remembered the trailer and thought it was probably one of those feel-good, romantic dramas and well, it was. It was directed by Gary Winick, who is also known for "Bride Wars" and "13 Going on 30", so I knew he was a credible director for the mood that I was in. It starred Amanda Seyfried - now I KNOW you remember her from "Mean Girls" and "Mama Mia", the amazing Vanessa Redgrave, newcomer Aussie actor Christopher Egan - he was on the show "Kings" and in the film "Resident Evil: Extinction" and OMG-I-had-no-idea-he-was-in-this-film, Gael Garcia Bernal. Be still my beating heart! That was the best part of the film, aside from the various beautiful countrysides of Italy that they ventured around to looking for one's true love. (I'm starting to sound like Giselle in "Enchanted". But Italy is now confirmed to be at the top my list of places to visit. Or to just bloody move to and get it over with! Come on ladies, how many of you read and saw "Under The Tuscan Sun".



No comments:

Post a Comment