Sunday, February 17, 2013

Can't Wait: Safe Haven


By now, ya'll know that I'm a sucker for a good romantic comedy/drama.  And well, Nicholas Sparks always hits that sweet spot that makes me purge gallons of tears so on that note, Safe Haven - can't wait to see it.  Plus, you have the incredibly talented director Lasse Hallstrom who brought us the other tear-jerker, Dear John.  So, if you add in the element of hotness with Josh Duhamel (uh, didn't you heart him in "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" and "Life As We Know It"?), in a romantic drama, you definitely got my attention and my money.  It was very clever to release this film on Valentine's Day, so it's on my list to see ASAP. Be still my beating heart, I know he's a married man, whatevs.


1 comment:

  1. Makes me want to get into an abusive relationship so I can run to a small town and have Josh Duhamel save me from my past.

    ReplyDelete