Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Welcome!

Finally, here it is! My first and only blog. Where to begin? I guess I'll just start by saying this might be a bit random until I figure out my groove. But don't despair, I promise it will be informative, educational and entertaining.


I want to begin by telling you about my wonderful friends who just wrote a memoir titled, "The Kids Are All Right". Essentially, it's the story about four kids who were orphaned at an early age and how they survived in remaining a family, bucking the foster family system and beating all odds to stay together. I went to their book signing over the weekend at Book Soup. So, please check out the story of the Welch's - Liz, Diana, Dan and Amanda. http://thekidsareallrightbook.com/

Follow them on Twitter: @kidsallright!

No comments:

Post a Comment