Thursday, August 26, 2010

Seriously Can't Wait: Avatar Back in the Theaters

For a long time, I thought I was really the last person on this planet, in this universe to have not seen "Avatar". It wasn't until about a month ago, at my boyfriend's who had already seen it, that I watched it in 2D. And yet, I still thought it was amazing. I have been told that 3D really does this film justice, especially all of the flying and action scenes.

So, I would like to share that it has been announced that "Avatar" is being re-released back into theaters starting August 26th, which is tomorrow for us folks on the west coast. I'm actually really excited as I feel that the universe has given me a second chance on being a true filmgoer. It also helps James Cameron and the studios bank a lot more money for this film. Enjoy, er, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment