Thursday, August 26, 2010

Go See: Eat, Pray, Love

Well, well, well, where have I been, you say? It seems I decided to take the summer off. And there's really no excuse for that! I have been catching up with a few films and am very excited about the films coming out this fall. It's always the good ones that get released before the end of the year, in hopes to snap those Oscar nominations. Let me just start off by saying that I finally saw the much-anticipated, "Eat, Pray, Love".

I devoured the book a couple of years ago and knew it was just a matter of time before I knew that they would make a film out of this wonderful memoir. Oh Elizabeth Gilbert, you amaze us with your words.

I don't need to say much more except that Julia Roberts, Richard Jenkins, Javier Bardem and a newcomer Swede, Tuva Novotny. Please, if for no other reason, watch this film because of the food in Italy. It looks so delectable that you will crave pasta after watching. Food Stylist Susan Spungen makes it look so easy. Find out a little more about her and her movie food secrets.

I am off to read Ms. Gilbert's follow-up, "Committed". I hope there's a sequel film to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment