Thursday, August 2, 2012

Breath a little Psy....!

Oh summer days...where have I been you ask?  Everywhere!  It seems I've taken another hiatus from my blog.  In May, for the first time (other than being born there), I went to Seoul.  Wow, what an amazing city!  I'm now fully motivated to learn my mother tongue.  I've since then started working on educating myself on more k-pop.  Now that's a whole 'nother world, my friends. 

The latest buzz that has now over 10 million hits on youtube is korean rapper, Psy, with his video for the single, "Gangnam Style".  Now, I have no idea what he's saying but according to CNN, "Gangnam is a very affluent part of Seoul in South Korea, and PSY's basically singing his praise for the women of this era, because even though they are prim and proper during the day, they're really wild and crazy at night."  He's even generated twitter buzz from the likes of T-Pain, Josh Groban, Robbie Williams and Scooter Braun.  So there you go!  His horse dancing is addictive so watch out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment