Sunday, August 5, 2012

Can't Wait: "To Rome With Love"

I don't care what you say - I still and will always love Woody Allen.  That being said and considering my name "Soonhee" is similar to his er, adopted-asian-daughter-turned-wife, I don't mean this in a creepy way.  I respect him as a filmmaker and totally get his style.  So without further adieu, allow me to introduce the trailer of his newest film, "To Rome With Love" starring himself, Judy Davis, Flavio Parenti (if you saw Tilda Swinton's "I Am Love", he plays her son), Penelope Cruz, "Life is Beautiful's" Roberto Benigni, Alison Pill, Alec Baldwin, Jesse Eisenberg, Ellen Page and Greta Gerwig. I love his big ensemble casts and romantic locations like in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" and "Midnight in Paris".  They're magical, dramatic, steamy and mysterious. The film is already out nationwide so go see it - and I will, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment