Monday, November 5, 2012

Can't Wait: Lincoln

It may seem that all I can talk about are films that I can't wait to see but don't despair, I've been doing my homework and have gotten well caught up lately.  Just really excited about the end-of-the-year-rush-of-great-films-so-they-can-nab-Oscar-nominations race.  I saw the trailer of "Lincoln" with my Scottish friend and felt like it was the start of a joke - "How many brits does it take to make an american historical film?"  Well, minus the lead - Daniel Day-Lewis and Jared Harris, there weren't as many as I thought.  Might I mention how uncanny it is that Day-Lewis looks perhaps exactly what you envisioned Lincoln to look like.  He's a mirror-image.  And hey, with Spielberg directing - I bow to him as he's one of the best.  Enough of my jibber jabber, here's the trailer.  "Lincoln" opens nationwide on November 16th.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment