Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2010 Golden Globe Nominees

Congrats to everyone who was nominated today for the 2010 Golden Globes! It was a little surprising but all well-deserving for all the talent. I'm rooting for Sandra Bullock!!! And now I have a ton of movies to catch up on. On my must-see list - the epic multi-bazillion dollar film, Avatar, directed by none-other James Cameron. I have a massive crush on the aussie actor, Sam Worthington. (Perhaps you caught him on another huge blockbuster film called "Terminator Salvation".) James Cameron seems to only direct successful films so I don't think he can go wrong although I am definitely intrigued by the animation part of the film.

It also looks like "Up In The Air" is going to give all of the other contenders a run for their money. This film was directed by Jason Reitman, and did you know that his father is Ivan Reitman who directed classics such as "Meatballs", "Ghost Busters" and "Evolution". Guess it runs in the family!

And of course, the slightly controversial Quentin Tarantino's - "Inglourious Basterds". A star-studded cast for sure!!! Good luck to all of the nominees!

No comments:

Post a Comment