Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OMG, OMG, OMG: SATC 2 - Trailer!

Like every other shoe-a-holic and fashion-a-holic lady in the world, I am dying to see the next "Sex and the City 2" movie. From what I gather, it's the cast regulars and a couple of guest stars such as Miley Cyrus, Penelope Cruz, and the ever-so-fabulous and iconic, Liza Minelli. What? True story! There are also some other actors who aren't so common here in the states. I know of this bloke, Raza Jaffrey who plays the character, Hari, from the british drama, "Mistresses", of which I am massively obsessed with. I honestly don't know who this guy is, Alexander Wraith but he looks pretty smoking and he's in the trailer. And let's just add in another brit, Max Ryan who seems to be all over the place and has a bit of a reckless nature to him.

So, without further ado, please enjoy the clip!



No comments:

Post a Comment