Friday, December 11, 2009

Gifts on Christmas Day

Well, the gifts I'm speaking of actually are the movies that are releasing on Christmas Day. Let me just start by saying I am a gay man. I love showtunes. I love musicals. I love Broadway. There I said it. Admitting your problem is the first step however this is SO not a problem because on Christmas Day, the much-anticipated Rob Marshall film (if you having a brain fart, Rob directed "Chicago" and many others), "Nine". There are so many divas in this film, I mean, who would not be excited about this. From Nicole Kidman to Fergie, Kate Hudson, Penelope Cruz, Marion Cotillard, Judi Dench, and drum roll, please....Sophie Loren. And, let's not forget the star diva, the award-winning and extremely talented (I feel like I'm presenting him for an award), Daniel Day-Lewis. Whew!


So, without further ado, here's your little tease...!

No comments:

Post a Comment