Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lazy Sunday & Cable TV

It was a very chillaxing day for me much to the chagrin of a glycolic peel that went awry. I opted to stay indoors away from the sun and public eye and kicked it with some cable TV. I pretty much didn't change the channel and left it on USA all day long. Watching romantic comedy after romantic comedy, my love session began with "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". With the lovely Kate Hudson and the magnificent looking Matthew McConaughey, this cute story keeps you entertained with the help of a supporting cast of girls (Kathryn Hahn and Annie Parisse) and guys (Adam Goldberg and "Reno 911's!" Thomas Lennon).



And then we traveled down south for the very cute (and one of my faves!), "Sweet Home Alabama". I'll admit, I pretty much like anything that Reese Witherspoon is in. And the same goes for Josh Lucas. I absolutely love the fabulous Nathan Lee Graham. Perhaps you remember him from "Zoolander" or "Hitch". And of course, how could we forget McDreamy's Patrick Dempsey. I just realized that there was a little mini reunion for McDreamy and another supporting cast member, Courtney Gains as they were both in the classic film of the 80's, "Can't Buy Me Love".



And I'm wrapping up the night and signing off with one of the cutest films, "Enchanted" with once again, the really-really-good-looking Patrick Dempsey and the incredibly talented, Amy Adams. I could watch this film over and over - it's funny for all ages which makes it even better. Susan Sarandon plays an evil witch and James Marsden plays the dashing Prince Charming. I've even become obsessed with the soundtrack!



Long live lazy Sundays...!

No comments:

Post a Comment